1. Have Fun, Build Friendships, Help Others and Enjoy Life.
2. Always conduct yourself in a mature professional manner, showing respect and honor for all people. This includes personal conduct such as language, jokes and gestures. We are to provide a family atmosphere and a positive image for our club and our communities.
3. Members are encouraged to represent the City of Firsts Volkswagen Club via window stickers, logos, flyers, business cards etc. which are available for you through the club.
4. All members are encouraged to be dedicated to the growth, recruitment, and support of City of Firsts Volkswagen Club, if attending cruise nights or shows solo, please be an honorable ambassador for our club that we can be proud of.
5. Always support your other City of Firsts Volkswagen Club team members. Make an effort to know your other teammates and offer your assistance and knowledge. Keep the drama to a minimum.
6. Never look down upon other individuals or vehicles; this is a club that welcomes diversity of personality and vehicle type. All Volkswagens are welcome to City of Firsts Volkswagen Club.
7. At cruise-ins and car shows always try to park with club members. This will reflect our club’s representation at the event as we assemble in large numbers.
8. Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or the influence of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited by any City of Firsts Volkswagen Club member.
9. Always respect the rules of the road!